Sunday, October 26, 2008

McDonald's Monopoly

Heeeeeeeey. . .

So the past two weeks I've been participating in McDonald's Monopoly. Do I expect to win anything? No. It's just fun. And you never know; I could be a millionaire in the next week or two. . .


Here is the Official Game Board from McDonald's.com:
http://i.promotions.com/monopoly08/images/2008USGameboard.pdf
I have all of the standard game pieces already. . . Twice. Haha. So all I need are the rare ones. Here's the ratio of the rare pieces:


It's really easy to play. If you get a Meal at McDonald's, you automatically get 6 game piece and one coupon. Game pieces come with:

• Medium and Large Premium Roast Coffee
(excludes Iced coffee and Specialty coffee)
• McSkillet Burrito
• Southern Style Chicken Sandwich
• Big Mac
• Premium Chicken Sandwiches
• Large French Fries
• Medium & Large Fountain Drinks
• Hash Browns

The coupons that come with the pieces include free food items, or a certain percentage off your next purchase. It's a win/win situation!

I've got an extra set of the standard pieces if anyone is interested in them. Just tell me if you are.

Here's a funny video of Bill Clinton at McDonalds. Chris Farely is hilarious. Haha



-Kyle

P.S. The Southern Style Chicken Sandwich is not worth the money. It's a chicken patty with four pickles and a bun. That's it.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Phil Hartman's passing was America's saddest loss since JFK.