Some books should STAY as books! Why is there no originality in the world anymore? Every movie that comes out these days is a remake, a sequel (or prequel), or based off a book. WHERE IS AN ORIGINAL IDEA? And when there is an original idea, DON'T MAKE A SEQUEL (I'm thinking, of coarse, of movies like Pirates of the Caribbean. They should have left it alone!)
Twilight just seems silly because in books, things can work better then they can in movies. EVERYTHING that happens in Twilight (the book) cannot work as a movie. The movie comes across corny and unintentionally funny!
Just leave some books alone! They messed up Eragon. They messed up Harry Potter (at least the third one). And now they messed up Twilight.
Hahahahahahaha!

Plot: 6/10-- Yes! It is interesting! BUT AS A BOOK!
Consistency: 6/10-- They can't fit a 500 page book into one movie. It rushes into things.
Believability: 6/10-- No. No, no, no, no.
Characters: 9/10-- Vampires are pretty cool...
Script/Dialogue: 6/10-- WAY too mushy!
Actors: 6/10-- There were some good actors. But there were ALOT of bad actors.
Camera Work: 8/10-- Great camera work. The angles are great.
Special Effects: 5/10-- You might as well be able so see the wires on the actors.
Visual Display: 10/10-- Great shots of Washington's stormy mountains.
Romance: 7/10-- (sarcastic)It's a great romance movie!(end sarcastic) Hahahahahah!
Extra Points/Notes: (-2) for ruining the book. (+5) for great soundtrack (Muse, Radiohead, Linkin Park, etc.) (+3) for great scenery. Them mountains are pretty!
TOTAL: 75 points
Grade: C+
1 comment:
Hey! I told your mom a lot of similar things last night on the phone that you said in your post. Even though I have not seen Twilight yet, I have heard mostly bad reviews. Not sure if I want to see it. I had the feeling when I heard this movie was coming out that they should've just kept it as a book. I agree- can't someone out there be creative and make a movie that's not based on a book?! Geez people, put your thinking caps on for once. :) Just a thought here Kyle, maybe you should write a movie script. Something to think about. :)
Post a Comment