Monday, April 14, 2008

The Grand Kurfuffle!

On Friday I went to an AWESOME concert. It had a sweet line up. Good Morning Maxfield, Augustana, Hellogoodbye, and the Shiny Toy Guns.

I went with a friend. It was so cool. They gave out free all you can drink sodas!



Augustana was awesome. They've always been in my top ten favorite bands, but after that night they made it to the top five. They were having feedback issues so they went totally acoustic! It was so cool.

Then Shiny Toy Guns have always been in the top five for me, too. I've been to one of the concerts before. They make a really good concert.

I never heard of Good Morning Maxfield 'till I heard the concert announcement. They were good! I might buy their CD.

Hellogoodbye was okay. I'm not that familiar with their stuff.

Overall, $20 for four awesome bands, and endless soda? Sounds like my kind of night. I wish it never ended.

I met a way awesome girl there, too! We talked while my friend was lost in the mosh pit for fifteen or twenty minutes. We liked all the same bands and SHE LIKES COMIC BOOKS! She was the perfect person for me. But... I didn't get her number *slaps self in face*. Dang.

No comments: