Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Dark Knight

Rating: PG-13 for intense sequences of violence and some menace.

Genre: Action/Adventure

Running Time: 2 hours 30 minutes

Kyleism Grade: A

Synopsis: 'The Dark Knight' takes Batman across the world in his quest to fight a growing criminal threat. With the help of Lieutenant Jim Gordon and District Attorney Harvey Dent, Batman has been making headway against local crime until a rising criminal mastermind known as The Joker unleashes a fresh reign of chaos across Gotham City. To stop this devious new menace--Batman's most personal and vicious enemy yet--he will have to use every high-tech weapon in his arsenal and confront everything he believes.

Great movie! If you don't see this, you're missing out on a big deal. There is not one thing wrong with this film. It's great entertainment.

The Dark Knight crashed the Box Office! It beat both Iron Man's, and Indiana Jones' totally gross COMBINED! $160,000,000 OPENING WEEKEND!

Heath Ledger did an outstanding job! I couldn't tell it was him. He played his role so well that I don't think they can get someone to live up to that in the third movie.

I have no criticism for this movie, so therefore nothing more to talk about. I am totally without words on this outstanding film. GO SEE IT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've had a birthday shout hooray!...HOORAY! We want to sing to you today...one year older and wiser too..Happy birthday to you!!!!!!!